Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Hair!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!  Today is our first day back, as we were closed for a few weeks.  I was able to make it to a couple dinner engagements, and parties.  I spent a lot of time with my family, which was great.  I ate way too much, which was not so good. (although at the time it was so good LOL)  I had the opportunity several times, to discuss my Miss MyMy hair, which I'm always very open about.  If you know me, you know I'm wearing hair.  I totally own it.  It is, after all, my business.

During one dinner party, the cousin of a very good friend mentioned that she cannot wear extensions, and would love to.  She said she has worn extensions in the past and has had allergic reactions along her neck, shoulders, and ears.  I told her it sounds to me that she might have a hair dye allergy, and to bear in mind, when the lower quality hair extensions are being colored, you can guarantee they are doing so with the lowest quality hair dye available.  I explained that Miss MyMy hair extensions have not been colored, permed, or relaxed.  Our hair comes in it's natural dark brown color (sometimes with a couple grays, even!)  If you are like this lady, I want you to know there is good hair on the market, and there is hair that you can wear if you suffer from an allergy to hair dyes .  Miss MyMy Hair! 

Natalie has a severe allergy to hair dyes, and for the past 10 months, has had NO reaction whatsoever to her wig.  Her unit is sewn in, so she wears her wig 24/7.  She says the only reaction she's been having while wearing her wig, has been a few catcalls from men driving by, and random friends requests from strange men on Facebook!