Friday, February 18, 2011

Christina Aguilera: What WAS that on your head???

I'm sitting here shaking my head.  Still a bit speechless, which would explain why it's taken me almost two weeks to write this post.  By now we've all seen and heard Christina Anguilera singing the National Anthem at the Superbowl this past Sunday.  While most people might have been caught up in the fact that she completely messed up the lyrics, I was dumbstruck by that...wig thing she had on her head.

I really do not understand these celebrities, who have all the money in the world, and whose public image is, well, their bread and butter.  How can they be caught in public looking a hot mess?  And for goodness sakes, it was THE SUPERBOWL!

Not only did the offending wig look less than human (acrylic maybe?) it looked awfully Fu Manchu-ish; reminding me of those old Kung Fu movies of the 70's.  The thing looked dry as heck.  She's lucky a spark didn't ignite that plastic. 

Christina, sweetie, while you may have several excuses as to how you managed to completely re-write the NATIONAL ANTHEM, there's no excuse for performing at such a huge even wearing something on your head that looks that horrid.


Christina, like Britney and Rihanna before you, I'm reaching out to you, girl.  Call me!  Miss MyMy wants to hook you up and have you looking right.  You got me???

www.missmymy.com