Thursday, June 24, 2010

Miss MyMy Welcomes Alicia and Natalie to the MyMy Team


It's been super busy here at Miss MyMy, with lots of new stuff going on. First let me introduce Alicia and Natalie to those of you who haven't yet made their acquaintance.

Alicia is my new stylist. In addition to her years of styling experience (doing weaves and wigs being her specialty) Alicia brings a very vibrant sense of style to the MyMy team. She also has years of personal experience with Miss MyMy hair.

Natalie is my new office manager/customer service/shipper receiver/ DO IT ALL GIRL! LOL She has many years of customer service under her belt, and prides herself on her professionalism.

I think I've definitely found the right fit to the MyMy family. You don't want to hear all the laughter going on these days. It's like we have our very own "Sex and the City" going on at Miss MyMy. These two fabulous ladies make being at work feel like I'm hanging out with a couple of my girlfriends. Fun, fun, fun is going on at Miss MyMy!